It’s the Golden Hour. Use it wisely
The Golden Hour: Commit to your writing for 90 minutes a week to get started on making creative writing a regular practice. Photographers have what’s called the “Golden Hour” when all indoor and outdoor lights align just before sunset; The Golden Hour for writers is when our inspirations, notes, streams of thought, and skills align for creation.
During this time, we will create short and long-term goals, free-write from various sources, discuss barriers and get feedback. This is your time to get things started/edited/done/planned. It’s the Golden Hour. Use it wisely. Each week we will focus on various practices to use in the Golden Hour and have creative prompts in multiple forms to keep us creative during the course.
Accessing Each Class
- You can access each week’s live class by clicking in the week’s link listed below. Once you click inside the week, you will see a countdown timer on the page for the respective week.
- The countdown timer will change to a “Join Now” button 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time. Click that button to access the live class via Zoom.
- If you are having any issues accessing the live class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing The Recordings
- The recording for each week’s class will be posted in the week’s links listed below.
- Once the class has completed and the recording has processed, you will see a button that says “Show Recordings.”
- Click “Show password” to view/copy the password before opening the recording
- Open the recording, enter the password, and view!