The Presence of Purpose
Starting January 25
- Mondays @ 7:00 PM PST
- Jan 25, Feb 1, Feb 8, Feb 15
Awkward If You Have To includes:
- Weekly 90-minute live writing session, shares, and discourse lead by Buddy.
- Q&A with Buddy to review each session.
- An opportunity for writing and performance coaching and feedback.
- Private discussion group for questions, sharing, and feedback with fellow participants during the week.
WEEK 1 – All Points of Entry / Awkward While Airborne
WEEK 2 – The Presence of Purpose / Dawdling in Space
WEEK 3 – Good Trip / Bad Trip
WEEK 4 – Land the Plane / Crash It
What you can expect
- Expect to walk away a more dangerous writer.
- Expect to develop a keen awareness of what’s at hand, and what’s ahead, for you and your work.
- Expect to write, to listen, to participate, and to not be brilliant.
- Expect to shift gears quickly during each session.
- Trigger warning: there will be no trigger warnings.
About The Instructor
Buddy Wakefield is a three-time world champion spoken word artist, the inaugural author released on Write Bloody Publishing, the founder of Awful Good Writers, and the most toured performance poet in history.