Wednesdays Starting May 5
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM PST
- May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26
- Weekly 90-minute live writing session and discourse lead by Natasha Miller.
- Q&A with Natasha after each session.
- An opportunity for writing and performance coaching and feedback
- A surprise guest poet every week
What you’ll leave as:
- A more authentic writer and performer
- A person with a deeper understanding of how to write and potentially publish work
- Hopeful that if want to make a career out of poetry that you can make that happen
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Natasha T Miller is a Detroit, MI native, author, performance poet, LGBTQ activist, film producer, and founder of the “Artists Inn Detroit.” Natasha has been a member of four national slam teams, starred in a national Sprite commercial, a Shinola CNN ad, and she is a Women of the World Poetry Slam 3-time-top five finalist. She has awed audiences across the world at more than a hundred universities, and venues, performing in stadiums for as many as thirty thousand people.
She has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, Entrepreneur Mag, and many more. Natasha’s full length poetry manuscript Butcher was recently published by Button Poetry. Butcher is a collection of poems dedicated to the loss of Natasha’s brother, Marcus, grief, sexual identity, and success. Natasha currently tours the world digitally, using her words to enlighten, create equality, and most importantly, spread truth and forgiveness in the tradition of so many great leaders before her.