You’re Doing It Right: An Online Course in Stabbing People with a Pen
Instructor: Buddy Wakefield
Nov. 10th, 17th, 24th, Dec. 1st, and 8th
You’re Doing It Right includes:
- Weekly 90-minute live writing session and discourse lead by Buddy.
- Q&A with Buddy to review each session.
- An opportunity for writing and performance coaching and feedback.
- A fifth session with a well-established special guest in the field.
- Private discussion group for questions, sharing, and feedback during the week.
- A post-course downloadable review of the information accrued throughout your month-long experience.
What you can expect:
- Expect to walk away a more dangerous writer.
- Expect to develop a keen awareness of what’s at hand, and what’s ahead, for you and your work.
- Expect to write, to listen, to participate, and to not be brilliant.
- Expect to shift gears quickly during each session.
- Information and feedback may be presented in a straightforward manner so as to not confuse beaches with bombs.
- Trigger warning: there will be no trigger warnings.
***Registration will stay open after the course begins for participants comfortable receiving the sessions recorded. Registration for future courses are posted as soon as dates become available.
***If you have to cancel after the course begins, you will not be refunded, but you will be given credit toward a future course.