Reckon with the personal nature of political art
Finding Purpose in Political Art will offer an overview of what I see as common challenges in creating, labeling, and approaching political art. This course will help writers locate themselves within the political conversations being had, and reckon with the ultimately personal nature of giving voice to this type of material.
No topics will be off-limits, and we’ll keep an eye out for hypocrisy and blowhard-ism within the entertainment profession.
It’s my hope that those enrolled will come away with a wider perspective of political art, and a deeper understanding of their personal relationship to it as a creative and engaged human being.
Accessing Each Class
- You can access each week’s live class by clicking in the week’s link listed below. Once you click inside the week, you will see a countdown timer on the page for the respective week.
- The countdown timer will change to a “Join Now” button 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time. Click that button to access the live class via Zoom.
- If you are having any issues accessing the live class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing The Recordings
- The recording for each week’s class will be posted in the week’s links listed below.
- Once the class has completed and the recording has processed, you will see a button that says “Show Recordings.”
- Click “Show password” to view/copy the password before opening the recording
- Open the recording, enter the password, and view!